Welcome

Welcome to a LOVELI perspective


Wednesday 18 May 2011

If I'm not me who else will be?

What's good Lovelies... you have officially landed (and so have I- finally!)

It's taken me a while but I got here in the end. I figured there are some darn good insights I have out of life that this world is missing out on because I can't get over myself. I've been so selfish forgive me...:-)

Soooo, welcome to the wonderful world of Loveli...Here goes nothing...

For those who know me and those who don't I love reading, writing and learning... (yawn- ok ok, I have to set the scene though) This is my passion. It's where I am my most creative and reflective.

As of late I have been recording snippets of these revelations on my twitter follow meeeeeee!!! @Planet_Loveli on Twitter but twitter only allows me to use 140 characters which is so frustrating (people who have switched off already would probably agree this is a good job) but nehoo i want Planet_Loveli blog to act as a sort of spin off from my tweets :-)

The journey to this composition box has been all but smooth and easy, as my plan for this blog has always been to give away my heart and allow people an insight into my world and the #loveli perspective so pray that this gets published. (past attempts I've written out all this spiel and it stays in the draft list, unfinished and unread)

I promise not to make my posts too long winded (I've been told I beat around the bush a lilly) and as beneficial to you as possible although -I apologise in advance if my life lessons are an inconvenience to you I'm sure the 'back button' is around here somewhere...

BUT without further ado welcome to my world, my thoughts, my revelations, my journey, my opinions and my life. I hope this becomes a blog that challenges, stimulates and can change minds and if not then can at least be a good read! Feel free to comment and discuss I'm interested in your opinions too

Yours truly

Love

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you've done it. I knew you would eventually. I'm so looking forward to an insight into Planet Loveli

    ReplyDelete